Our Most Popular Services
Massage TherapyDuration: 45 minutesPrice: £30
Massage therapy reduces stress, relieves pain and provides emotional release. It can be defined as the application of soft-tissue manipulation techniques to the body and is generally intended to reduce stress and fatigue whilst improving circulation as well as promoting relaxation and well-being.
The history of Massage Therapy can be traced back over 5,000 years varying in many different types and applications. Chinese, Persian, and Egyptian cultures have all recorded its use for a variety of purposes including the improvement of circulatory and joint movement issues. Massage therapy can reduce stress, relieve pain and provide emotional release. It can be defined as the application of soft-tissue manipulation techniques to the body and is generally intended to reduce stress and fatigue whilst improving circulation as well as promoting relaxation and well-being.
- Increases energy levels
- Relieves symptoms associated with stress such as anxiety, insomnia, asthma and IBS
- Improves circulation
- Reduces muscular and joint pains
- Relaxes, refreshes and gives a wonderful feeling, reduces fatigue and stress
- Releases restrictions in muscles, joints and surrounding fascia, promoting a more healthy posture
Indian Head Massage is a form of massage therapy created in India thousands of years ago and includes a back, shoulder, neck and head massage, incorporating acupressure points. Massage is the manipulation of the soft tissue of the body to produce therapeutic effects on the muscular, vascular and nervous systems which increases the blood supply and nutrients to muscles; reduces pain, stiffness and muscle fatigue.
- Helps prevent migraines, headaches and back pain
- Increases feelings of peace, calm, relaxation and well being
- Promotes hair growth
- Releases muscle tension
- Reduces pain, stiffness and muscle fatigue
- Detoxifies the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage
- Relieves symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression
- Increases energy levels
- Relieves symptoms of sinusitis
Holistic Facial Massage includes a cleanse to remove any dirt or makeup, a gentle exfoliation and a tone before the massage begins with natural, nutritious oils and creams. Massage of the chest, neck and shoulders as well as the face helps to increase circulation and reduce tension. The treatment ends with the application of a natural moisturiser and Reiki. The aim is to ease stress and tension in the facial muscles, smooth away lines and wrinkles and increase elasticity and bring about a feeling of deep relaxation and wellbeing.
- Aids the removal of dead cells, promote cell regeneration
- Softens wrinkles and expression lines
- Soothes inflamed skin, eczema and psoriasis
- Relieves acne and spots
- Improves circulation and skin tone
- Reduces puffiness around eyes
- Relieves stress and depression, promotes relaxation and wellbeing