Vibrational therapies help create general wellness, balance and promote inner harmony and are based on the concept that all matter, including the human body vibrates at a natural frequency and that through using resonant vibration, the natural balance of the body can be restored. Within the body is a polarity system, a system of polar opposites much like the Chinese concept of Yin and Yang. Within our energy systems energy imbalances can occur, usually as a result of either too little or too much energy.
Like adjusting a piano, your body can be tuned to achieve optimal physical, mental and emotional balance. Vibrational therapies instantaneously alter the body’s biochemistry and bring the nervous system, muscle tone and organs into harmonic balance.
In seconds the body enters a deep state of relaxation, feeling centered the mind will be at peace. Experience a reduction in stress, increase blood flow, enhance the immune response, fully integrate mind and body and transcend to higher levels of consciousness.
There are many items that have vibrational frequencies that work to stimulate the body’s senses. These include sound, aroma, light, touch, flower essences, colour, sacred geometry and crystals which all have vibrational frequencies that work to stimulate the body’s senses and energy system. Each can be used as a form of vibrational therapy in order to restore balance in our body, life and to heal trauma.
It is a well known fact that our universe is created through patterns of frequency and science is now documenting what ancient cultures have known for centuries. Everything that exists on a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level vibrates at a particular frequency. Sound has been used for centuries as a tool for healing and transformation.
The effects of sound therapy are extremely beneficial as it influences the body by altering its frequency resonance. Sound therapy is becoming an increasingly popular way of ‘re-tuning’ the mind, body and spirit. Sound or ‘sympathetic resonance’ is used to correct any imbalances on all levels of being.
The effects of sound are obvious in our every day life. When hear music with a heavy beat for example we experience an energizing effect. Not only does sound affect our state of mind but it can actually be used to improve our health.
Sound therapy can:
- induce a state of deep meditation
- stimulate new neural pathways between the right and left hemispheres of the brain
- improve the ability to learn, intuition, memory, creativity, focus and concentration
- aid personal growth and self awareness
- calm the mind
- reduce stress and tension
- improve mental and emotional health
After the initial consultation we can assess the appropriate course of the treatment, discuss the different methods available and give advice on how sound can be used in every day life. During the treatment ancient and modern instruments such as singing bowls, tingshas, the voice, chimes, tuning forks and mantras are used to re-balance the chakras and energy systems of the body.
- Sound Therapy 30 minutes – £25
- Sound Therapy 45 minutes – £30
- Sound Therapy 60 minutes – £35
- Tracy KruupI came to Joanne in dire need of treatment. She managed to not only look over me, but also look after me. She was so gentle and kind and really connected with my energies and how I was feeling. I cannot thank her enough as her intervention and treatment meant I was able to find my way back onto the right path. I would implore anyone looking to experience energy therapies to speak to Joanne, you will not regret it!