Reiki (pronounced Ray-Key), a Japanese healing technique is a system of Enlightenment and a Hands on Healing art developed in the early 1900′s by Mikao Usui in Japan, is passed from Master to student. It helps to reduce stress, aid pain relief, enhance relaxation and promote health and well-being.
Reiki can either be given at a distance or by the practitioner placing their hands on or slightly above the client. While Reiki is spiritual in nature, it is not a religion. It has no dogma and there is nothing you must believe in order to learn and use Reiki. In fact, Reiki is not dependent on belief at all and will work whether you believe in it or not.
This form of healing is becoming increasingly popular worldwide and especially within hospitals. The UK NHS, National Health Service as part of its Complementary Alternative Medicine program uses Reiki and other CAM therapies as part of day care patient programs. It involves the transfer of an unseen life force energy that flows through every living thing from practitioner to client to enhance the body’s natural ability to heal itself through the balancing of energy. Reiki utilises specific techniques for restoring and balancing the natural life force energy within the body. It is a holistic, natural, hands-on energy healing system that touches on all levels, mind, body, emotion and spirit. As Reiki energy flows through the body it clears away any negative thoughts allowing a normal free flow of energy. Reiki never does any harm and the energy always goes to where the healing is needed.
After the initial consultation we can assess the appropriate course of the treatment and discuss the different methods available. During treatment the Reiki Practitioner’s hands are placed on or above the client’s body from head to toe in various positions, the Reiki energy passing through them into the client’s body.
We offer distant reiki therapy for those clients who do not live close enough to visit us or for us to visit them and we welcome clients from all over the world.
The only requirement we have is that we have permission to work with you and that you have a sincere willingness to receive and benefit form these wonderful healing sessions.
Distant Reiki Therapy is just as effective as Reiki received in person and works according to Quantum Physics, where everything is energy and connected. Mobile phones transmit over huge distances, allowing us to talk to someone on the other side of the world. Remote controls operate our televisions. Distance Healing works on the same premise, that there is a sender and a receiver.
Physicists are aware and have proved that we and everything around us is made of energy. Distant healing works by channeling the transmission of energy it is a proven scientific fact that this method of healing is tremendously effective and many studies have been carried out to prove the effectiveness of this type of healing.
In order for us to provide distant healing sessions we require you to complete a consultation form, via Skype or email and if possible provide us with a photograph of yourself. We will then arrange an appointment and provide details of the preparation necessary in order to enhance the session. It is recommended that you find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed, somewhere that you feel you can relax. You may wish to light some candles, burn some incense and play some relaxing music during the session. At the appointed time we will begin the distant chakra healing session.
During the sessions you may feel heat, tingling, coldness and/or have visual experiences during the distant healing session. If you feel nothing, or you fell asleep, that does not mean the session was ineffective. Remember healing occurs on an emotional, mental and spiritual level as well as the physical level. Following the session you may experience a clearing which may include physical detox i.e. cold or flu symptoms or an emotional release such as feeling really happy or sad. Any clearing that takes place is normal and also temporary.
- Reiki Therapy 30 minutes – £25
- Reiki Therapy 45 minutes – £30
- Reiki Therapy 60 minutes – £35
- Reiki Therapy 90 minutes – £55
- Reiki Therapy 120 minutes – £70
- Reiki Therapy 150 minutes – £85
- Reiki Therapy 180 minutes – £100
- Distant Reiki Therapy 30 minutes – £15
- Distant Reiki Therapy 45 minutes – £20
- Distant Reiki Therapy 60 minutes – £25
- Sharon HallHad a lovely session, opening myself up to the more spiritual side of life has been a wonderful experience. Thank you
- Lorraine CokerI really want to send a big thank you to Joanne. I have been having Distant Reiki treatments for the last 5 weeks and I am so impressed with the professionalism of Joanne, my therapist. I received a fantastic thick bumper manual to help me along the process (which was a surprise) and I am always phoned up immediately after every treatment to check how I am feeling. Joanne is comforting, honest and very skilled at what she does. I have found on many occasions to actually ‘feel’ her at work with the treatments. One session, where she was working with my heart chakra I could actually feel a sort of spiral churning effect in my heart. I felt very tearful and then suddenly I experienced an amazing sense of tranquility and calm. I am still having distant treatments with her and I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a reliable yet safe and genuine place to turn to for healing. Thanks so much for all your kindness and genuine love x